1151 Kildaire Farm Rd, Ste. 116
Cary, NC 27511
(919) 380-8000 Office
Some of the athletic events Dr. Pascal has been involved with:
- 2008 Olympic Games, Beijing, China: 43 athletes Dr. Pascal has worked with, competed and won 9 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze medals.
- 2008 Paralympic Games, Beijing, China: 1 Gold, 1 Bronze medal.
- 2008 U.S. Olympic Track & Field Trials: 70 athletes worked with competed, treated 40 athletes, 23 athletes made U.S. Olympic Team.
- 2008 World Indoor Track & Field Championships: 2 athletes won 1 Silver, 1 Bronze medal.
- 2007 World Track and Field Championships, Osaka, Japan: 46 athletes won 5 Gold, 11 Silver, 2 Bronze medals.
- 2006, 2007 U.S. Indoor Track and Field Championships
- 2006, 2007 World Indoor Track and Field Circuit
- 2006 World Athletics Gran Prix Final, Stuttgart, Germany
- 2006 International Paralympic World Championships, 1 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze medal.
- 2006 World Indoor Track & Field Championships: 4 athletes won 3 Gold, 1 Bronze medal.
- 2005 World Track and Field Championships, Helsinki, Finland: 17 athletes won 5 Gold,1 Silver, 1 Bronze medal.
- 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 U.S. Track and Field Championships
- 2004 Olympic Games, Athens, Greece: 9 athletes won 5 Gold, 2 Silver, 1 Bronze medal.
- 2004 Paralympic Games, Athens, Greece: 2 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze medal.
- 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 World Track and Field Circuit
- 1994-2008 U.S. High School National Track & Field Championships
- 1999, 2000 U.S. Olympic Team Golden Spike Tour
- 1996 Olympic Games- German Track & Field Team
- 1996 German Olympic Training Camp
- 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998 PGA Nike Golf Tour
- 1994, 1995, 1996 North Carolina State University; Cross Country and Track teams
- 1994 ACC Track & Field Championships
- 1991 World Gymnastic Championships
- 1991 European Cup Track & Field Championships
- 1990, 1991 German Olympic Training Center
- 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 University of California Santa Cruz; Athletic Department
- 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 Women’s Pro Beach Volleyball tour
- 1989-1993 Director of the Injury Rehabilitation Center, Santa Cruz, CA.
- Restricted Motion – Right Shoulder
- Cerebellum Lesion
- Regained Complete Range of Motion – Right Shoulder
- Cerebellum Lesion No Longer Present
- Life Long History of Vertigo
- Car Sickness and Motion Sickness since childhood
- Disapearance of Vertigo
ATTENTION: Quantum Neurology™ Rehabilitation is not a treatment or a cure; it is Neurological Rehabilitation. Doctors often use the word treatment to describe their interaction with a patient, not to imply a cure for a patient’s Injury, Illness or Condition. Quantum Neurology™ Rehabilitation uses traditional and unique neurological evaluations to perform before and after validation of neurological changes. Even though you may share the same symptoms as a patient mentioned on this website; each patient and their injury, illness or condition is unique. As with any form of rehabilitation; there is no way to predict or guarantee how you or anyone else will respond to neurological rehabilitation. Your results may vary.