Nothing beats Hands On Experience. That is why Dr. Gonzalez has incorporated a Workshop for each Module into his training. To attend these workshops, you must have the corresponding Online Training Module, or attended a Live Seminar prior to 2016. For the Module 3 Sensory Workshop, you must have the Online Module 3 Training, or have attended a Module 3 Live Seminar.
This Live Workshop Training is where the most advanced applications of Quantum Neurology™ Rehabilitation will be reviewed hands on. You will learn how to incorporate all the Motor, Sensory and Visceral Rehabilitation concepts that you have learned into one correction. This workshop will review the up-regulation of all organs using the Quantum Neurology concepts.
At this Workshop we’ll review:
- SuperERACE™ – an advance concept that is used to recover patient strength and range of motion immediately especially on post injury and post surgery patients
- Visceral Rehabilitation – recover visceral function with this unique method of evaluating and correcting organ function
SuperGAP™ – bring Motor, Sensory and Visceral Rehabilitation into one correction
- Advance Protocols – Each Module 3 seminar will be a unique experience because there will be different advanced protocols taught each time. In the past we have taught the following advanced rehabilitation protocols:
- Cranial Nerve Mastery
- Bells Palsy
- Sexual and erectile dysfunction
- Stroke & brain injury rehabilitation
- Maximizing professional and Olympic level athletic performance
Workshops are comprised of module review, Q&A, workshops, and testing. Testing is at the end of each workshop day and is optional. If testing, you must pass the test for each module to move forward to the next live Module Workshop if you have not already qualified for that Module.
Testing includes multiple choice questions, T/F, fill in the blank, and live demonstration.
*If you are testing, please be sure you are well prepared. We will give you ample opportunity to pass the test, but if you do not pass, you cannot move forward with the testing. No exceptions. You may attend the rest of the weekend workshops, but you must reschedule any further testing. If you are already registered for more testing that weekend, your attendance will be postponed until the next test date.*
[table “3” not found /]
Live Workshop Registration:
Licensed Docs: $500 per Workshop
*Optional Testing: $500 per Workshop