Treating the whole body for over 30 years
Patients travel from around the world to receive Dr. Pascal’s care for their challenging health issues. Dr. Pascal focuses on addressing the underlying causes, not just the symptoms so he can diagnose and treat the whole body.
Dr. Pascal is highly trained in the most advanced neurological techniques and often attains remarkable results where many thought help was no longer possible.
Dr. Pascal also teaches post graduate courses on advanced neurologic techniques, and has lectured on the subjects of spinal injury, therapeutic exercise, and clinical nutrition
Dr. Pascal has treated athletes at four Olympic Games and eleven World Championships.
SPECIALIZING SPORTS MEDICINE
- 2016, 2012, 2008,1996 Olympic Games
- 2016 World Indoor Track & Field Championships
- 2016, 2012, 2008 Olympic Trials
- 2016—2005 U.S. Track & Field Championships
- 2016—1991 World Track & Field Circuit
- 2016—1994 High School National Scholastic Track & Field Championships
- 2015, 2013, 2011, 2009, 2007, 2005 World Track & Field Championships
- 2014 World Junior Track & Field Championships
- 2000,1999 U.S. Olympic Team Golden Spike Tour
- 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994 PGA Nike Golf tour
- 1991 World Gymnastic Championships
- 1991 European Cup Track & Field Championships
- 1991, 1990 German Olympic Training Center
- 1991, 1990 Women’s Pro Beach Volleyball tour
Health Institute of North Carolina
210 New Edition Ct.
Cary, NC 27511