Gonzalez Muscle Reset Technique™ (GMRT)
At Los Angeles Hilton Doubletree
6161 W Centinela Ave, Culver City, CA 90230
Personal Bests, Gold Medals and World Records come from performance strategies invented by Dr. George Gonzalez, D.C., the founder of Quantum Neurology® Nervous System Rehabilitation. If you are interested in maximizing human performance, you don’t want to miss this event. Dr. Gonzalez is releasing one of his most powerful secrets to human performance: Gonzalez Muscle Reset Technique™ (GMRT).
In this event, Dr. Gonzalez will share how to maximize the length of key performance muscles in the body. This is not stretching! You will learn how to neurologically reset the length of the muscle. The benefit of muscle lengthening is that it allows patients and athletes to gain and maintain in stride, swing, and reach.
This event includes:
- All three components of GMRT™ – upper extremity, lower extremity, and spine
Learn the secrets:
- Used by 20% of US Track and Field Medal-Winning Athletes Over the Last 6 World Championships & 5 Olympic Games
- Gain Range of Motion in Seconds
- Reset Muscle Length – Not Stretching!
- It Lasts Until It’s Re-injured
This event is the first of many Quantum Neurology Training Event to be open to all Licensed Health Professionals – physical therapists, massage therapists, nurses, etc.
*GRT LITE™ is not included in the training fee.