Module 3 – Visceral Rehabilitation
This Online Training is where the most advanced applications of Quantum Neurology® Rehabilitation will be taught. You will learn how to incorporate all the Motor, Sensory and Visceral Rehabilitation concepts that you have learned into one correction. This course will address the up-regulation of all organs using the Quantum Neurology concepts. The advanced applications of Quantum Neurology® will be covered as well as treatment protocols addressing the most difficult cases:
- Stroke, Brain Injury, Paralysis, Sensory and Motor Loss
YOU WILL LEARN
- SuperERACE™ – an advance concept that is used to recover patient strength and range of motion immediately especially on post injury and post surgery patients
- Visceral Rehabilitation – strengthen visceral function with this unique method of evaluating and correcting organ function
- SuperGAP™ – bring Motor, Sensory and Visceral Rehabilitation into one correction
- Advance Protocols – Each Module 3 seminar will be a unique experience because there will be different advanced protocols taught each time. In the past we have taught the following advanced rehabilitation protocols:
- Cranial Nerve Mastery
- Bells Palsy
- Sexual and erectile dysfunction
- Stroke & brain injury rehabilitation
- Maximizing professional and Olympic level athletic performance
THIS TRAINING INCLUDES
Module 3 Registration: $2,000
Module 3 – Online Training ($1,500 Value)
- 1 Year Unlimited Access
BONUS: Access to our exclusive Facebook group
Module 3 – One Live Event ($1,500 Value)
- Attend Within 1 year of Purchase
*After purchase, you will receive an email within 1-2 hours with instructions and your online training login information.
Prerequisite: Must have registered for Module 1 Online Training, and must be a Licensed Medical Professional that is certified to Diagnose and Treat. (e.g., MD, DC, LAc, DO, ND, NP).
*Live Seminar Attendance must be used within one year of purchase of the corresponding Online Training Module. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323-653-2818 to change dates, if needed.