GRT LITE PRO 8-A
GRT Lite Pro 8-A Indications for use:
(FDA 510K: K050668)
- Carpal Tunnel – Adjunctive use in providing temporary relief of hand and wrist pain associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck and Shoulder – Adjunctive use in providing temporary relief of minor chronic neck and shoulder pain of musculoskeletal origin.
- Six Pre-Programmed Treatment Modes
- 4 LED Diodes Total
- 2 Red 620nm diodes
- 2 Infrared 850nm diodes
- 23mW Total Power Output/li>
- Runs on two AA rechargeable batteries
- 1-Year Warranty
Are you trying to improve the quality of care you provide and effect greater change in your patient’s lives, in your own life, or for a friend or family member?
For many doctors, Quantum Neurology is the answer. Quantum Neurology is extremely effective at creating a greater ability for healing through strengthening the nervous system. But you know what makes Quantum Neurology protocols more effective? The light therapy device that was developed to work alongside the technique: the GRT Lite™.
The GRT Lite will amplify your results with Quantum Neurology and leave you amazed at how quickly and easily you can create lasting changes in the nervous system. If you don’t have any Quantum Neurology training yet, that’s no problem. All GRT Lites sold come with the HUGE bonus of Quantum Neurology’s Cranial Nerve Online Training ($800 Value).*
Our Cranial Nerve Training is one of the most powerful protocols we teach, strengthening in seconds the most healing nerves in the body.
Bonus Cranial Nerve Online Training includes:
- Test and rehabilitate the function of Cranial Nerves
- Address common Cranial Nerve Problems
- Swallowing and Speech dysfunction
*Six months of Cranial Nerve Online Training ONLY; no other training may be substituted. Does not renew Module 1 Cranial Nerve Training membership if you are already an online training member.
To purchase the GRT Lite, you must have a postgraduate degree in a medical field AND be LICENSED to treat and diagnose; or be a LICENSED Acupuncturist. (MD, ND, DC, DO, OTD, DOM, DNP, DPT, DAc, LAc, etc.)